What a Result!
We were delighted to receive notification in November 2019 that, following our work on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability, Actikem’s EcoVadis rating had increased from ‘silver’ to ‘gold’, putting Actikem in the 95th percentile, meaning that our score is in the top 5% of all companies assessed by EcoVadis.
This really is great news and demonstrates Actikem’s commitment towards Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
What is EcoVadis?
EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Combining People, Process and Platform, EcoVadis’ team of 600 talented professionals from 45 nationalities combines expertise in sustainability, with advanced technology and a full service solution to drive meaningful change in supply chains worldwide.
The EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assessment is an evaluation of how well a company has integrated the principles of CSR into their business and management system. It is based on seven founding principles:
- Evidence Based
- Industry sector, country and size taken into account
- Diversification of sourcesto ensure rich enough stakeholder input for reliable scoring.
- Technology is a must applied to ensure the process is secure, confidential, and to accelerate the cycle time.
- Assessment by international CSR experts
- Traceability & Transparency of documentation
- Excellence through continuous improvement
The EcoVadis methodology is at the core of their CSR analysis system, covering 21 criteria across four themes of Environment, Fair labor & human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement:
How can I find out more about EcoVadis?
If you would like to find out more about EcoVadis, please click on the following link: https://www.ecovadis.com/what-we-do/