It is the policy of Actikem Limited (“the Company”) to foster a positive safety, health and environmental protection culture throughout the Company because we believe that high standards of safety, health and environmental protection are a moral and commercial pre-requisite.
Our general statement of policy is to:
- provide adequate control of the safety, health and environmental risks arising from our work activities by means of suitable and sufficient risk assessments;
- consult with our employees and contractors on matters affecting their safety, health and environmental protection;
- provide and maintain safe plant and equipment, including all personal protective equipment where needed;
- ensure safe storage, handling and use of substances that may be harmful;
- provide information, instruction and supervision for employees & contractors;
- ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training, instruction and supervision;
- work to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions and adequate welfare facilities;
- review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
The Managing Director accepts overall responsibility for all Safety, Health and Environmental Protection within the Company and is responsible for all policy implementation.
The Managing Director will appoint competent persons to assist the company with the implementation of safety, health and Environmental protection policies and arrangements.
Andrew Mooney, Managing Director Trevor Gleave, Operations Director